25 May 2023
Full-Time Analyst, Marketing Science – Kollam
The Marketing Analyst is in charge of implementing direct response marketing strategies across several media platforms. This individual will collaborate with other members of the marketing team to undertake ongoing testing and analysis in order to increase lead volume, improve conversion rate, reactivate existing customers, and acquire incremental new customers while offering the best possible customer experience. Our ideal applicant will be enthusiastic about marketing, work well in a team, be detail-oriented, communicate effectively, and be able to multi-task.
Job Title : Analyst, Marketing Science
Location : Kollam, Kerala, India
Salary : $ 31.42 per hour.
Company : Scholastic
Job Type : Full-Time
- An understanding of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel spreadsheets, is necessary.
- To help the company reach its goals by working with business teams closely, he or she comes up with ideas to make customers more aware and engaged, satisfied as well as other business goals.
- Creates, develops, and maintains intuitive dashboards for marketers and other business teams that democratize digital data.
- Using primary and secondary research, create an engaging category analysis and consumer insights to aid Category Marketers in creating a clear, effective selling story in a visually appealing digital format.
- Successful, uncommon, and failed items are recognized, as well as new product debuts that are studied, appraised, and reported on. Analyze local data, statistics, and consumer trends, then put them together in a presentation manner for marketing or sales to utilize.
- Use research from databases like Innova, Technomic, Technomic Datassentials, Nielsen, Mintel, Euromonitor, and Datamonitor, and you can do more advanced marketing analysis and show data in new ways (a plus)
- Control the technical aspects of important marketing tools (marketing automation, CRM) used to produce, distribute, and report on leads.
- A lot of different types of media could be used, like SEO, SEM, direct mail, TV, SMS text messages and more. You should keep an eye on and keep up with them every day.
- Analyze research/analysis data and translate results into clear and actionable business insights for the media, communication and creative teams, and department leadership, informing overall marketing strategy and budgets, as well as creative execution and media mix.
- Intelligence powers the testing and optimization roadmap, which generates and analyzes hypotheses to enhance the digital experience and site performance.
- The person inputting the information needs to be able to communicate effectively with others.
- Technically skilled and well-spoken, with a desire to improve procedures and boost revenue through digital customer engagement.
- Data-driven content and inquiry/conversion marketing campaigns have been developed and measured for more than three years.
- A working familiarity of web-based collaborative applications is required.
- Amazon Advertising and comparable self-service retail marketplace ad systems. Paid search (Google AdWords and Bing).