Full-Time Analyst, Investments Group – Baripada
To join our team, we are looking for an Investment Associate. For applicants who want to genuinely strengthen their career and join a rapidly developing Firm, this is a role with limitless prospects. This job will primarily support the firm’s advisers with workflow management while providing a superior client experience. This person will assist client relationships by ensuring that all client needs are met, answering client queries, preparing advisors for client review meetings, and resolving any other issues or duties that arise. The candidate should be technologically proficient and meticulous in their work.
Job Title : Analyst, Investments Group
Location : Baripada, Odisha, India
Salary : $ 32.71 per hour.
Company : Nomura Holdings, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Act as key member of deal teams with responsibilities for sourcing potential investment opportunities, conducting due diligence and drafting investment memorandums for fund investments and co-investments.
- Accounts are opened and closed, trading authority and power of attorney are added when needed, life insurance and annuity accounts are linked, client registrations are finalized, and all client service requests are attended to in a timely manner.
- Review all messages sent via electronic means and respond appropriately; deal with customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner and with a focus on swift resolution.
- Responsible for ensuring all client needs are promptly and accurately addressed; serve as front office support, including welcoming clients and visitors to the office; politely answer telephone calls; address calls as appropriate or take detailed messages as needed.
- Maintain good operational order for the practice’s use of all shared office equipment, and notify the facilities manager of any problems. Maintain office supplies and make sure that needs, such as things for the break room, are always available.
- uses trading to process the buying and sells of equity and fixed-income assets.
- Establish and manage client files in accordance with legal and regulatory standards, and produce reports and databases for file and record-keeping purposes.
- For reporting, scheduling, fee monitoring, and promotional purposes, as well as general client care, it is essential that all client information in the contact management system and contact database be kept up to date.
- Make sure to properly dispose of client information and handle all unwanted and old information by regularly shredding it.
- Respond to requests from the firm’s adviser to handle client files, create client forms and reports, and initiate correspondence.
- Although a bachelor’s degree is preferred, candidates with relevant job experience and college credit can still be considered.
- Ability to work autonomously and efficiently despite tight deadlines and a high volume of competing demands.
- Proven success in client management or customer service is necessary. In order to do this, you’ll need to be able to identify problems or concerns raised by customers, create and initiate viable solutions, and put those solutions into action.
- Redtail, Orion, Morningstar, MoneyGuidePro, and Wells Fargo Advisors are all programs you should be familiar with.
- Qualifications between one- and two-years’ experience in finance or a related field (billing, accounting, purchasing, mathematics, etc.).