17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Analyst Email Marketing – Faridkot
The Marketing Analyst is in charge of providing the team with extensive business analysis and support. Sales, margins, retail pricing, and trending of both internal and market data will all be examined. You’ll be in charge of root cause analysis, problem resolution, category research, and discovering prospective strategic possibilities, among other things. Work streams pertaining to item selection and setup, promotional, seasonal, and off-the-shelf activities, vendor communication, strategic insight building, and reporting will be coordinated by you.
Job Title : Analyst Email Marketing
Location : Faridkot, Punjab, India
Salary : $ 31.91 per hour.
Company : Open Systems Technologies
Job Type : Full-Time
- Analyze research/analysis data and translate results into clear and actionable business insights for media, communication, and creative teams, as well as department leadership, to guide overall marketing strategy and budgets, as well as creative execution and media mix.
- Ideas for making consumers more aware and engaged and happy, as well as other corporate goals, are generated by the employee who works closely with his or her business teams to achieve the firm’s objectives.
- At work, he creates and maintains simple dashboards that enable marketing teams and other business units make the most of their digital data.
- The testing and optimization roadmap is fueled by intelligence to produce and analyze hypotheses aimed at improving the digital experience and site performance.
- Successful, uncommon, and failed items are recognized, as well as new product debuts that are studied, appraised, and reported on. Analyze local data, statistics, and consumer trends, then put them together in a presentation manner for marketing or sales to utilize.
- Monitor and manage allocated media on a daily basis, which may include SEO, SEM, direct mail, television, SMS, email, and other forms of communication.
- Use primary and secondary research to help Category Marketers create a clear, successful selling story in a visually appealing digital format.
- Working understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly spreadsheets in Excel, is necessary.
- There are important marketing tools like marketing automation and CRM that you need to know how to use. These tools are used to make, send, and track leads.
- Advanced marketing analysis and data visualization can be done using data from market databases as Innova, Datassentials, Technomic, Nielsen, Mintel, Euromonitor, and Datamonitor (a plus)
- Three or more years of expertise generating and evaluating content and inquiry/conversion marketing success via the use of data-driven analysis.
- Technically competent, a skilled communicator, and a desire to enhance operations and boost revenue through digital consumer connections are all desirable qualities.
- It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, math, or statistics (B.A./B.S.).
- The person inputting the information needs to be able to communicate effectively with others.
- Paid search (Google AdWords, Bing), PLA (Google Shopping), retargeting, social advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others), and Amazon Advertising or other self-serve retail marketplace ad platforms are all examples of paid search.