19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Advisory Research Analyst – Birnin Kebbi
Operations research analysis support for intelligence, cyberspace operations, contingency operations, and operational-level planning, as well as support for joint and multilateral training exercises and strategic engagement strategy, is the responsibility of the Research Analyst. Actual and predictable operational activities of systems are examined to provide a quantitative, rational basis for decision-making through the application of logic and scientific or economic disciplines and techniques. This is done through the application of logic and scientific or economic disciplines and techniques.
Job Title : Advisory Research Analyst
Location : Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi, Nigeria
Salary : $ 25.75 per hour.
Company : UBS
Job Type : Full-Time
- Intermediate-level inventiveness is shown in research and development, as well as the drafting and presentation of papers like briefings and analyses. This individual is also a good problem solver.
- Support the development of local thought leadership and forecasting, provide contributions to national thought leadership, and cooperate with the forecasting team on particular market and industry trends, among other responsibilities.
- helps with the needs and the evaluation of data assessment strategies, such as sampling, statistical analysis, evaluation and flow processing and management assessment strategies.
- Benefit/cost analysis models are created by assisting or leading the production of mathematical models, constructing simulation models, calibrating and testing models..
- While implementing operational initiatives, it is critical to be able to recognize and deal with problems as they arise.
- It is necessary to interpret a variety of factors such as policies, processes, standards, recommendations, and goals in order to assess, apply, and evaluate operations research ideas and techniques to complex analytic situations.
- Attend local sales rep meetings. Be a part of market data presentation; Keep track of and respond to sales meeting action items and requests.
- Analyzes difficult issues by using mathematical and scientific concepts and rules to research and solve complex problems and help in improved decision-making.
- Contributes to the design of programs and makes recommendations for technology application programs to achieve long-term goals.
- Identify relevant industry actors, such as research analysts and company management, in a creative way; do primary due diligence by contacting industry participants; and connect possible leads to the investment team.
- Exhibits extensive knowledge of the company’s technology, successfully communicates core technical concepts and terminology, and effectively employs standard technology in the course of his or her daily duties.
- Methods, Procedures, and Flows of Work Analyzes normal work methods/processes/flows; defines in broad terms process capability studies; outlines the fundamental procedures in analyzing data relating to people, technology, or information.
- Understanding the underlying principles of a company issue and offering ideas on how to deal with the problem are only some of the solutions to business problems.
- Conducts a comprehensive review of relevant literature and data; locates relevant sources of information; then synthesizes these results. An expert in data analysis and synthesis.
- Operational Research, Computer Science or Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering or a related subject is needed for this position at a recognized university.