25 May 2023
Full-Time Administrative Secretary (BILINGUAL) – Al-ʿĀmiriyyah
We are seeking an experienced and dependable Secretary to oversee our administrative activities. Your administrative and clerical help will aid office staff and streamline efficiency. Answering phones, organizing files, scheduling meetings, arranging trips, taking notes during meetings, typing up papers, inserting information into our database, and ensuring office supplies are supplied are all part of the job obligations. Our ideal applicant is self-motivated and has a minimum of one year of secretary experience.
Job Title : Administrative Secretary (BILINGUAL)
Location : Al-ʿĀmiriyyah, Al-Iskandariyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 17.94 per hour.
Company : Os Studios A Project Worldwide Agency
Job Type : Full-Time
- All phone calls and visits must get standard replies and be routed to the proper staff members, as per policy. Keep track of mail delivery and distribute forms.
- Personal visits to the office, phone calls, and mail will all be scrutinized and responded to by you. You may check to see whether your inquiries are being handled by the appropriate department or by a different individual.
- Before sending outgoing papers and communications, they should be checked for internal coherence and conformance to business standards and procedures.
- Collect information from files or staff to respond to routine questions about office programs or monthly reports. Explaining the organization’s office processes, managing staff, and processing administrative paperwork are all tasks that need to be completed.
- Regularly monitor time and attendance, equipment lists, correspondence controls, and training programs.
- Ensure that general office equipment (copiers, printers, fax machines, multi-functional devices, etc.) is properly maintained and supplied with the necessary supplies.
- Prepare materials for conferences, letters, appointments, meetings, and phone calls for workers and inform representatives of the organization of subjects to be covered. Prepare materials.
- In addition to dealing with the administrative load, there should be regular or special meetings, reports and inquiries from the subordinate offices. Every time a new administrative procedure is implemented, it should be communicated to the administrative employees in all subordinate offices.
- Without permission, make preliminary appointments. Organize your time to attend conferences and compile any necessary background materials. Plan meetings and gather relevant background information as needed. Attend meetings to take notes and write up a report on what happens.
- Select relevant information from reports, documents, emails, or other offices to create customized or one-time reports, summaries, or responses.
- Excel and Word proficiency, along with good verbal and written communication skills are required for secretarial jobs.
- This position requires a high school graduation, two years of college or business school experience, and an ability to write.
- With little or no supervision, successfully manage and prioritize several projects while completing assignments on time and on budget.
- Workers, departments and members of the general public must be able to operate well together.
- Enable the use of automated systems such as a computer to input and/or retrieve information.