26 May 2023
Full-Time Administrative/Production Assistant, National Desk and Media Desk – Punch
To address the numerous administrative requirements of production, our production assistant works with the line producer, production manager, and production coordinator.
Job Title : Administrative/Production Assistant, National Desk and Media Desk
Location : Punch, Jammu And Kashmir, India
Salary : $ 19.64 per hour.
Company : ABC News
Job Type : Full-Time
- Helping to transport actual goods around the studio.
- use the right social media platforms to research topics and interact with readers (as required and directed).
- Toy, furniture, home décor, clothing, activity, educational, game, and craft product assembly and preparation for photo shoots.
- Walls, furniture, photo setups, and minor props should all be cleaned, painted, and repaired as needed for optimal upkeep.
- Help with maintaining an orderly prop room and changing area.
- With guidance from editors, writes host copy such as scripts, billboards, tape and copy elements, and connecting copy between elements.
- Focus, exposure, and lighting can all be modified by moving and adjusting cameras as directed by the director.
- uses their technical knowledge of lighting, lenses, and camera settings to achieve the shots and compositions that directors have envisioned.
- Keeping the leadership team informed on the readiness and precision of prop storage and location. maintaining prop inventory levels and informing the leadership team of any needs.
- Accept additional responsibilities as they arise so that you can learn as much as possible about the department and the process.
- Expertise at working under pressure, setting priorities, and juggling numerous things at once.
- Competence in social media as a tool for topic research, news collecting, and audience involvement.
- proven ability to write for broadcast media, with an eye toward meeting strict language and punctuation guidelines while maintaining readability and conciseness.
- Independence in conceiving of, developing, and executing a program without significant oversight for a sustained period of time, such as in the case of a series or other long-form endeavor.
- skills with standard office equipment such computers, phones, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.