Full-Time Administrative Office Manager – Munger
As a Medical Office Manager, you’ll be responsible for helping to collect, handle, and spend money from patients. The attainment of yearly and recurring targets for major statistical indicators of revenue cycle performance and for the overall financial performance of the firm are critical responsibilities. The Medical Office Manager is required to set a high level of excellence for the whole department by setting goals and implementing strategies that meet or exceed that standard. Consistency of purpose and ongoing improvement are key components of this standard, as is providing the greatest level of quality service to customers.
Job Title : Administrative Office Manager
Location : Munger, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 22.58 per hour.
Company : CPP Investments
Job Type : Full-Time
- Patient confidentiality is maintained in line with system-wide and department-specific rules and procedures (i.e. OSHA, CLIA, Department of Health, etc.).
- Set long-term financial objectives, such as the number of days in accounts receivable (A/R) and the age of accounts, as well as monthly payroll and direct expenditure estimates for each cost center within the company.
- As a doctor’s assistant, you’ll be responsible for a wide range of clerical and administrative duties centered on the coordination and coordination of patient care.
- in charge of the hiring process, training of new workers, and supervision of those who are sent to work in the company’s many satellite locations.
- Make sure the IT department is involved in the creation of financial report requests in order to verify that the reports are correct and authentic.
- The everyday operations of physician offices and clinic locations are managed and work activities are coordinated by the office manager or clinic manager. Scheduling and call-offs are managed by this position. Responsible for ensuring that medical professionals and patients have enough office space and supplies as well as maintenance on the equipment and help they need.
- Ascertain the prompt resolution of all payment appeals from the Provider Dispute Process and engage with external payer organizations to address reimbursement concerns;
- Helping the medical staff office and the medical staff service department work together more effectively and fostering communication and cooperation among the medical staff. All elements of the task must be handled with utmost care and expertise.
- Worked closely with top management to ensure the budget was ready and that operations were aligned with organizational goals and that they met performance and financial objectives.
- Assures constant availability of office and medical supplies by placing orders and tracking deliveries. To assist the Clinic Administrator in preparing and adhering to budgetary guidelines
- Organizational and communication abilities, as well as the capacity to manage many tasks at once while adhering to stringent deadlines, are all crucial, as is the ability to maintain absolute discretion when dealing with sensitive data.
- language skills adequate to carry out the essential responsibilities of this profession, especially in connection to activities that affect patient or employee safety or security, are required..
- CPMSM certification must be obtained within one year of starting work at a medical staffing company. It must be kept up-to-date with the right continuing education credits after that (CEs).
- Having a good understanding of how patients are checked in, how to bill them, how to keep track of their money, how health insurance works, and how the business office works.
- Effective problem-solving skills that can be used across numerous settings and an awareness of organizational norms and procedures