26 May 2023
Full-Time Administrative/Executive Assistant T2 – Al-Shahaniya
The Senior Administrative Assistant offers professional assistance to the Administrative Staff and Operations Director as required. Is in charge of providing backup assistance for the Receptionist, Admin Support Supervisor, and Finance/HR Assistant as required.
Job Title : Administrative/Executive Assistant T2
Location : Al-Shahaniya, Al-Shahaniya, Qatar
Salary : $ 23.73 per hour.
Company : Jennison Associates
Job Type : Full-Time
- Email and mailing lists Manage official messages and newsletters. Department bulletin boards and campus marketing Examine social media. In charge of managing the department and program websites.
- Verify that all student and part-time employment paperwork, as well as professional service agreements, are processed according to the relevant procedures. Don’t be late with disbursement requests or trip claims. Track administrative unit budgets, restricted accounts, and award/scholarship monies. Send payment requests for purchase orders and invoices to the appropriate departments.
- The Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist uses this information to keep track of personnel coverage in the department and reroutes work orders as necessary.
- The department director’s schedule and travel arrangements are within the purview of this position, which also coordinates departmental meeting schedules.
- Help students and people who want to go to college find the right campus resources and faculty and staff advisors. Learn how each program is set up and what it needs in order to give basic student advice, like explaining checklists and program requirements. Handle the students’ paperwork for the majors and minors in the program.
- Inquiries about the department’s activities and events may be handled by both walk-ins and phone calls. Immediately assist visitors. Insure that the department’s supplies are maintained and that there is sufficient supply. Manage department, program, and faculty e-mail. Workplace files should be kept in order. Make and handle service and repair requests for the office. Work-study and student assistants must be supervised to guarantee the fulfillment of their assigned tasks and the coverage of the office.
- In a fast-paced workplace with several competing objectives, calendar management entails responding to all incoming scheduling requests, prioritizing the most critical and sensitive topics or meetings, involving all parties, and ensuring that meetings are set up for success.
- Follow up with people who have asked about the status or completion of work orders they have submitted, as well as how quickly these jobs will be done. You should tell your Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist about problems with work order completion and productivity so that they can be looked into further.
- You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your work in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role, as well as training for other roles you may be interested in.
- It is the responsibility of this position to provide back-up assistance for the Admin Support Supervisor in areas such as, but not limited to, daily casework, monthly reports, office supplies, postage metering, merchant card reconciliation, invoicing and accounts receivable, and database administration.
- At least three years of expertise with the Microsoft Office Suite, including knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.. Preferable Qualifications:, One year as a supervisor. Microsoft Teams knowledge is desired.
- Accuracy, flexibility, and the ability to work independently to solve issues in the administrative unit are all necessary qualities for a department manager in this position.
- High school diploma needed. Those having a BA, certification, or other training should apply. Eight to ten years of administrative support experience is required, preferably in the insurance industry, with at least three years in an executive administrative support role.
- Experience in administrative support jobs, an associate’s degree from an accredited institution, and/or any combination of training and experience that is similar and fits the standards are all examples of acceptable training and experience.
- to collaborate with university officials, academics, and support personnel Ability to multitask while paying attention to minute details and communicating well are key prerequisites for success in this field.