26 May 2023
Full-Time Administrative Coordinator – Muridke
A pleasant mindset and solid communication skills are necessary. In addition to doing office duties, you should be able to assist management and any visitors to the business by making reservations or travel arrangements and overall being helpful and pleasant.
Job Title : Administrative Coordinator
Location : Muridke, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 18.7 per hour.
Company : Steve Madden
Job Type : Full-Time
- Administrative duties for the Division Head include scheduling, creating and preparing correspondence, putting together agendas and compiling records.
- Defines and monitors the application of standard communication standards, such as those for paper delivery overnight.
- Received calls and emails and directed them to the appropriate team member.
- Working in this position involves the capacity to deal with mail, files and appointments as well as the ability to photocopy and fax.
- Manage daily cash receipts, petty cash, files and other administrative documents such as personnel records and personnel files.
- Administrative Solutions is in charge of daily tasks like greeting and showing guests and visitors around, helping coworkers who are using facilities, running and maintaining services, and more.
- Administrative activities include word processing, printing, faxing, emailing, and acquiring project equipment.
- Screens phone calls and access for high-level positions, deciding who needs face-to-face meetings and who can be sent to other managers or the problem can be solved. Schedules and gets ready for appointments, meetings, and travel plans that are both simple and complicated.
- Reacts to incoming problems and concerns, especially those that are sensitive. Determines and executes the optimal course of action.
- Payroll preparation and review; management and storage of personnel files; requisitioning of supplies; all of the above.
- Minimum of two years of administrative experience in addition to an associate’s degree from an accredited community institution or university
- Excellent time management skills that exhibit the ability to manage many tasks at the same time while paying meticulous attention to the tiniest of details.
- Shows the greatest customer/client service and responsiveness while handling sensitive information.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office software, as well as web-based tools like Outlook and Excel. Sort through voluminous documents and databases.
- In order to plan effectively and efficiently, you need to understand business and management principles.