This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Administrative Coordinator – Medicine – Alexandria
A pleasant mindset and solid communication skills are necessary. In addition to doing office duties, you should be able to assist management and any visitors to the business by making reservations or travel arrangements and overall being helpful and pleasant.
Job Title : Administrative Coordinator – Medicine
Location : Alexandria, Al-Iskandariyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 22.05 per hour.
Company : Greater Than One, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Administrative processes, greeting and guiding guests and visitors, assisting coworkers utilizing facilities, and running and maintaining services are examples of everyday duties.
- Other administrative chores include bookkeeping, payroll preparation and review, personnel files, filing systems, supply requisitions, and other administrative tasks.
- Assists the division’s head with a variety of administrative tasks, including arranging meetings and deadlines, generating agendas, and managing records.
- Replies to general enquiries through phone and email and, if required, directs them to the relevant project team member.
- Initiates and oversees the implementation of standard correspondence protocols, such as those for the overnight delivery of papers
- This person’s administrative responsibilities include word processing, printing, faxing, and emailing, as well as the purchasing of project equipment.
- Collect daily cash receipts, little cash, files, employee records, and more administrative paperwork.
- Received problems and concerns, especially those of a sensitive nature, are researched, prioritized, and followed up on. Coordinates the proper answer.
- Defines if high-level people need face-to-face meetings, which may be addressed via phone and access screening. It is a job that requires a wide range of abilities, from basic to expert.
- Mail, files, appointments, photocopy and fax are all part of the job description for this position.
- Understand and apply business and management ideas to strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modeling and administration, production processes, and people and resource coordination.
- Good organisational abilities that demonstrate the capacity to accomplish and prioritize various activities while paying close attention to detail.
- Correlate extent from a college or university, or an equivalent combination of administrative experience, training, or education
- While dealing with sensitive information, shows the best customer/client service and reactivity.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office software, as well as web-based tools like Outlook and Excel. Sort through voluminous documents and databases.