18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Administrative Coordinator/ Community Corrections – Get Hired Fast – Luxor
A pleasant attitude and solid communication skills are expected of an Administrative Coordinator. You should be able to support management and all visitors to the company by doing office duties, providing polite and professional assistance by phone, mail, and e-mail, arranging reservations or travel arrangements, and overall being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
Job Title : Administrative Coordinator/ Community Corrections – Get Hired Fast
Location : Luxor, Al-Uqṣur, Egypt
Salary : $ 21.53 per hour.
Company : The Fortune Society
Job Type : Full-Time
- Received calls and emails and directed them to the appropriate team member.
- Sophisticatedly responds to new and difficult issues. Establishes and implements the best possible plan of action.
- Produces mail, files, schedule appointments, photocopy, fax, and coordinates travel arrangements for management team members.
- In the Administrative services job, daily operations such as administrative procedures, welcoming and escorting guests and visitors, aiding colleagues who are using facilities, and operating and maintaining services are performed.
- This is decided when a high-level person requires a face-to-face meeting. It’s a profession that demands a broad variety of skills, from basic to advanced.
- Take account like daily cash receipts, petty cash, files, employee records, and other administrative documents in a timely and organized way.
- Helps projects with general administrative tasks, such as word processing, photocopying, printing, sending faxes and emails, and ordering project equipment.
- Completes a wide range of administrative activities for the Division Head, such as maintaining the calendar, writing and preparing communications, creating agendas, and assembling records.
- You’ll establish and execute standard communication practices, such as overnighting documents, in this position.
- Accounting, payroll preparation and review, personnel file management and storage systems, supply requisitioning, and other administrative tasks may fall under this category.
- While dealing with sensitive information, shows the best customer/client service and reactivity.
- Knowledge and understanding of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, allocating resources, modeling and managing human resources, production methods, and coordinating people and resources.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access. Consolidate databases and documents.
- Effective corporate skills that show you can handle and prioritize many tasks at once while paying close attention to every detail.
- A bachelor’s degree from a college or university, or a comparable mix of administrative experience, training, and education