Full-Time Administrative Assistant Front Desk – Al-Manṣūrah
We require a Front Office Assistant that is enthusiastic and energetic in order to deliver outstanding service and be successful in our branches. As a Front Office Assistant, you will be responsible for greeting patients, activating patient files, and assisting medical experts. We’d love for you to join our team if you have strong teamwork, interpersonal skills, and the ability to handle several tasks. This role necessitates working in a clinical environment. Because of the loudness level, an infection or blood-borne sickness might arise. The ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time and lift 50 pounds are also required. Working hours may vary based on the location, the number of patients, and the company’s needs.
Job Title : Administrative Assistant Front Desk
Location : Al-Manṣūrah, Al-Daqahliyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 15.57 per hour.
Company : Good Samaritan Society
Job Type : Full-Time
- Sending faxes and other types of documents to the appropriate people in the company.
- Working in a group and providing support for your colleagues is a critical component of being a successful team player.
- This person may be assigned specialized assignments such as the input and/or replication of information from a document or a spreadsheet and/or other office-related chores.
- Be sure that policies, processes, value statements, and Commitment to Excellence standards are being followed and ensured in accordance with the company’s and department-specific policies.
- Produce analytical reports by entering data collected by analysts into a computer system. Department and/or office managers give priorities to reports.
- Ensure that front-office employees are competent. Work with your supervisor and/or practice manager to identify and address any performance concerns that are discovered.
- Respond to management’s requests for more work within your area of skill and knowledge.
- It is critical for this role to be able to multitask when answering phones and taking messages.
- Helping with Covid-19 screening processes, sending visitors via the facility front office to the correct locations
- Attendance is required on a consistent and timely basis in compliance with business policy, the ADA, the FMLA, and other applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Microsoft Office skills, including Excel and Word fluency, are essential, as as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 6 months or more of expertise managing computer systems, tools, and technologies such as Microsoft Office, point of sale (POS), electronic medical record (EMR), or practice management and invoicing systems
- To demonstrate proficiency with a practice management system, a 30-wpm typing speed is necessary.
- Ability to form and maintain good working connections with coworkers, departments, and the general public.
- This position need complete COVID-19 immunization. To guarantee compliance, UnitedHealth Group will follow all federal, state, and local rules as well as any client needs, including obtaining requisite evidence of immunization prior to employment.