This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Administrative Assistant – Dumka
Obtaining referrals and pre-certifications, gathering co-pays and unreturned patient information, arranging appointments, and coding fee slips are just a few of the front office support tasks that a medical office assistant performs.
Job Title : Administrative Assistant
Location : Dumka, Jharkhand, India
Salary : $ 29.81 per hour.
Company : Northwell Health
Job Type : Full-Time
- Responsible for setting up appointments for referrals as needed or directed by the physician.
- Collecting copayments, deductibles, and account balances follows the posting of charges and the completion of necessary paperwork.
- Set up follow-up appointments, greet and check out patients, and gather the necessary paperwork.
- Performs routine maintenance on all medical and laboratory equipment and supplies, including troubleshooting, cleaning, stocking, and reordering when necessary.
- executes assigned administrative or clerical duties, such as filing, reception, scheduling, data entry, and patient registration.
- Carry out administrative tasks such as filing, faxing, photocopying, collating, and assembling projects as required.
- helps with the “”end of day balancing/closing”” process and deposit setup for courier pickup.
- Medical Dimensions submits all correspondence relating to research coding and billing to the clinic, and the clinic promptly replies to all correspondence.
- Set call priorities and reroute calls as needed based on urgency.
- Maintain a timely flow of information for directors, managers and committee members by typing memorandums, letters, position summaries, flow charts, graphs, variance reports and policies and procedures.
- An assistant for a medical office with at least three years’ experience is preferred.
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently make judgments is required.
- Ability to think critically and make sound decisions under pressure is essential, as is the ability to work with little oversight.
- A working knowledge of computers, printers, and fax machines is necessary for this position.
- Prefer candidates with at least a high school diploma and one year of medical assisting training under their belt.