17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Adjunct Professor Health Care Administration – Basco
Our clinic’s Healthcare Administrator plays a key leadership role. As a healthcare administrator, you’ll be in charge of running a single clinic site and overseeing all clinic-related activities. As a healthcare administrator, you are required to manage both clinical and non-clinical members of staff, support operational initiatives, and overall ensure that the clinic runs smoothly and on schedule every single day.
Job Title : Adjunct Professor Health Care Administration
Location : Basco, Batanes Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 27.95 per hour.
Company : Seton Hall University
Job Type : Full-Time
- Tools that make it simpler for managers to accomplish anything from delivering performance reviews to enforcing workplace rules to dealing with employee difficulties make employee recruitment and training easier.
- In order for scheduling, clinic workflow, and patient flow to function well, the ability to create and maintain trustworthy relationships with healthcare providers through regular contact and cooperation with doctors is crucial.
- Individual(s) are managed in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, assigning work, managing and evaluating performance, and carrying out professional development plans. Ensures that the group’s productivity and activities meet/support the department’s overall operational objectives as specified by department leadership.
- Budgets are prepared and adhered to for departmental employment, revenue, and/or costs. Responds to business changes that may affect the budget’s ability to meet its obligations.
- In the case that a patient complaint has to be escalated, evaluate the situation, assess potential hazards, identify a solution that is both safe and effective, and take into consideration clinical care difficulties, among other criteria.
- Patient flow and physician satisfaction are the primary goals of daily rounds. Take immediate action in the face of the normal limits of your workday. Create a staffing plan that meets the demands of both your customers and your company’s budget. Make sure your employees are involved in the process of improving their workplace.
- Cooperates with other managers in the community to provide the greatest possible care to the residents at any given moment.
- Oversees the implementation of work plans and long and short-term goals by subordinates. Changes to supporting processes and systems, as well as infrastructure at the site level. The site’s objectives are executed and accomplished.
- Programs and activities for the residents are planned, developed, organized, evaluated, and implemented by this position. Staff and volunteers at the Healthcare Center are overseen by this person.
- Achieve equity in the treatment of patients/residents, including their right to voice objections and exercise self-determination.
- Must be able to communicate appropriately with workers, residents/patients, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and members of the general public.
- Experience in hospital administration and/or resident services for at least two years
- Must be familiar with all state and federal rules (including those governing Medicare reimbursement), as well as all laws, regulations, and standards governing long-term care management.
- A bachelor’s degree in health care, business administration, or a closely related discipline, from an authorized institution or university, is highly recommended.
- Must be a natural leader with the ability to work well with and oversee others.