Full-Time Active Portfolio Manager – Rajgarh
It will be the Asset Manager’s job to make sure that all of the projects that are being worked on are running smoothly. He or she will report directly to the Principal of Development. The Asset Manager is in charge of things like leasing, marketing, hiring, new projects, and how the property works as a whole. At the same time, we are looking for someone who is very motivated and excited about solving problems. This person should also be very detailed-oriented and be able to work on a lot of different projects at the same time. It is also important to have good verbal and written communication skills.
Job Title : Active Portfolio Manager
Location : Rajgarh, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 24.1 per hour.
Company : Capital One – US
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make a model of any asset’s whole life cycle, from acquisition to disposal, including investor returns under a variety of different scenarios. In charge of the annual budget, business planning, and forecasting, among other responsibilities.
- Improve the usefulness of underutilized or underutilized technological assets to maximize their efficiency and return on investment.
- From the time of procurement to retirement, develop and execute methods and procedures for recording and analyzing technical and financial data on business hardware.
- In this job, you’ll make sure that the company is taking care of its current tenants so that good service can be given. Leasing brokers, lawyers, and lenders can help you negotiate lease terms with high-profile tenants. Make sure you have good relationships with these people so you can do this.
- Strategic business strategies for each asset should be developed and implemented to manage the asset’s day-to-day operations, its position on the market, and its eventual disposal.
- Produce cash flow estimates, assess them, and make recommendations to investors about capital calls and distributions Keep track of the funds in your escrow and operational cash accounts to make sure they are appropriately funded.
- The Public Works Department is promoting infrastructure asset management concepts and best practices, as well as software training, in a strategic and practical manner.
- There is a need for a configuration management database (CMDB) to keep track of asset data, such as serial numbers and tags.
- Balloon payments and pre-payments are evaluated for their influence on affordability and the availability of Business Development refinancing alternatives.
- Creating and delivering information to county staff and the general public. May be allocated to represent the county on numerous boards, committees, and groups charged with the administration of infrastructure assets.
- There is a five-year minimum work experience requirement for this position, as well as a one-year supervisory experience requirement. Alternatively, you may have a similar mix of education and experience that gives you with the knowledge and skills needed for the job.
- English proficiency is required at a level that permits the employee to understand and express information so that job tasks may be completed safely and efficiently.
- Working in a team environment and collaborating with colleagues, suppliers, and other cross-functional groups is an essential skill.
- Must be able to utilize and learn a wide range of computer software programs, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations. Must be able to utilize Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as the internet
- Contract management or purchasing and procurement experience that comes from real-life work. This includes all of the steps in planning and implementing a strategy.