This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Accounts Payable Specialist/French Speaking – Sanchez-Mira
To head our Accounts Payable team, we are looking for an excellent Accounts Payable manager. We anticipate this function to meet and surpass our suppliers’ expectations as our company expands fast in current markets and into new ones.
Job Title : Accounts Payable Specialist/French Speaking
Location : Sanchez-Mira, Cagayan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 29.31 per hour.
Company : The Hut Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Establish, record, put into action, and keep up-to-date with efficient procedures and controls for managing the Accounts Payable and procurement processes, all while ensuring that internal controls are created and working efficiently.
- Conduct an analysis of the processes and systems that are already in place, and then offer suggestions for enhancements that will result in increased efficiency, as well as adequate and sufficient division of roles and internal controls.
- Helps regional managers with RFPs, vendor selection, contract negotiations, new vendor account creation, and account maintenance.
- Ensure adequate and competent workforce through interviewing and recommending new employees, giving or coordinating training, monitoring employee performance, and proposing personnel actions. Payables Supervisor
- If you work in an atmosphere that is supportive and encouraging, you will learn the skills you need to succeed both now and in the future. Regardless matter the path you choose in life, this is true.
- Ensure that the company’s rules are adhered to prior to processing any financial information (e.g., purchase orders, suppliers, invoices).
- Accounts payable closing procedures may be controlled to ensure that all activities are performed on schedule and in compliance with the time constraints imposed by the firm.
- Task delegation, appraisal of job quality, and decision-making are all crucial processes in dealing with procedural and technical issues. Managers should utilize analytics to see staff efforts.
- In responsibility of ensuring that accounts payable are processed correctly and on time across several locations (national and regional) utilizing check, ACH, credit card, and wire payment methods.
- This person is familiar with the rental agreement’s terms of service (deposits, abatements, TI allowances, rent schedules, share of property taxes, CAM).
- Skill to work alone and in a team in a high-volume, fast-paced environment with an emphasis on accuracy and deadlines.
- Ability to successfully manage time and multitask while achieving crucial deadlines and adjusting to shifting demands
- Excellent people skills and the ability to give excellent customer service and keep working relationships with both internal and external parties on a good track.
- Bachelor degree with at least three years of Accounts Payable experience and two years in a management or supervisory position, or an equivalent combination of education and experience adequate to fulfill the job’s core tasks, as assessed by the organization.
- Trains and analyzes workers / TEAM to improve their work output and performance. Addresses performance concerns and offers personnel recommendations. Rewarding.