26 May 2023
Full-Time Accounts Payable Specialist/French Speaking – Rewari
Accounting Payable Managers are needed at our award-winning company. This individual will be joining a department that values collaboration and wants someone who can make a difference right away. Prior managerial experience is required to be an Accounts Payable Manager. Credit card processing and reconciliation are also required. The individual must be exceptionally trustworthy, since they will have access to private information on a regular basis. Apply now if you’re searching for a professional work atmosphere and the opportunity to grow your career.
Job Title : Accounts Payable Specialist/French Speaking
Location : Rewari, Haryana, India
Salary : $ 27.41 per hour.
Company : NEW EDGE, INCNEW YORK EDGE, INC
Job Type : Full-Time
- If you work in an atmosphere that is supportive and encouraging, you will learn the skills you need to succeed both now and in the future. Regardless matter the path you choose in life, this is true.
- To cope with procedural and technical challenges, you must assign tasks, evaluate the results, and decide how to continue. Work outcomes should be monitored and reported to management.
- Ensure that all activities are performed on schedule and in line with the corporate time limits by managing the month-end accounts payable closing procedures.
- Perform a review of the present processes and systems, and then propose changes to the processes and systems that will result in increased efficiency, as well as appropriate and adequate division of roles, and internal controls.
- As far as this person is concerned, the rental agreement’s rules and regulations are well known (deposits, abatements, TI allowances, rent schedules, share of property taxes, CAM).
- Handle supervisory duties for the accounts payable department, such as interviewing and recommending the employment of new staff members, offering or arranging for staff training, reviewing staff performance, and suggesting personnel actions to guarantee appropriate and competent staffing.
- Before processing financial information (e.g., purchase orders, suppliers, invoices), check for errors and conformity with corporate regulations.
- In responsibility of ensuring that all accounts payable (check, ACH, credit card, and wire transfer) transactions are completed in a timely and accurate manner across a variety of locations (national and regional).
- As part of their buying responsibilities, regional managers get assistance with everything from seeking quotations to choosing suppliers to negotiating contracts. They may also create new vendor accounts or maintain existing ones.
- Controlling the Accounts Payable and Procurement processes while developing, documenting, implementing and validating that internal controls are in place and working correctly
- The ability to operate alone and as part of a team in a fast-paced and high-volume workplace with a focus on accuracy and timeliness
- Employees and the TEAM as a whole are given training and evaluation in order to improve their performance, professional growth, and output of work. Identifies problems with performance and provides suggestions for corrective action pertaining to personnel matters. Encourages activity and behavior via incentives.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least three years of experience in Accounts Payable and at least two years in a management or supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and experience adequate to fulfill the essential duties of the job, as assessed by the employer.
- Accurate time management and the completion of several tasks, while meeting deadlines and responding to change priorities.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service and build good working relationships with both internal as well as external partners is a must.