25 May 2023
Full-Time Accounts Payable Assistant Manager – San Luis
The Accounts Payable Manager supervises all accounts payable processes for Company and guarantees timely payments of vendor bills and expense vouchers. This person keeps in touch with staff, suppliers, and customers.
Job Title : Accounts Payable Assistant Manager
Location : San Luis, Aurora Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 28.44 per hour.
Company : AscendHire
Job Type : Full-Time
- When the month-end closing of accounts payable is properly managed, it is possible to guarantee that all operations are performed on time and in accordance with the time limits imposed by the organization.
- Establish, record, put into action, and keep up-to-date with efficient procedures and controls for managing the Accounts Payable and procurement processes, all while ensuring that internal controls are created and working efficiently.
- Work assignments are planned, work is evaluated, and choices are made in dealing with procedural and technological challenges. Monitor job outputs and offer management with metric data.
- Assess the present processes and systems and give recommendations to improve efficiency, division of roles, and internal controls.
- The buying processes of regional managers are assisted, including the gathering of bids, the selection of suppliers, the negotiation of contracts, the establishment of new vendor accounts, and the maintenance of current vendor accounts.
- Perform supervisory duties for the accounts payable department, such as interviewing and suggesting new hires, offering or arranging for employee training, reviewing staff performance, and proposing personnel actions to guarantee appropriate and competent staffing.
- A difficult work environment where you are recognized and rewarded for your efforts can help you understand what it takes to succeed in your current and future positions.
- In responsibility of ensuring that all accounts payable (check, ACH, credit card, and wire transfer) transactions are completed in a timely and accurate manner across a variety of locations (national and regional).
- Prior to processing, investigate anomalies in financial information and/or paperwork (e.g., purchase orders, suppliers, invoices, etc.) to ensure correctness and adherence to policies.
- This individual is well-versed in the lease terms and conditions (deposits, abatements, TI allowances, rent schedules, share of property taxes, CAM).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to deliver excellent customer service and maintain cooperative working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Effective time management and the completion of a wide range of projects while meeting deadlines and altering priorities.
- A bachelor’s degree along with a minimum of three years of experience in Accounts Payable and at least two years in a managerial or supervisory capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job as determined by the company; alternatively, the candidate may submit an alternative combination of education and experience.
- Capability to operate both alone and as part of a team in a high-pressure, high-volume setting, with a focus on accuracy and punctuality as primary concerns.
- TEAM members and individual employees are offered training and assessment to increase their performance, professional development, and production of work. Recognizes performance issues and makes recommendations for resolving them in relation to personnel issues. Incentive-based activities and behaviors are encouraged.