This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Accounting & Finance Manager – Al-Ṭūr
We’re seeking for a finance manager with some experience to join our team. If you have experience delivering excellent customer service, the ambition to earn an unlimited income, and want to pursue a career as a Finance Manager working with exciting new products, we would like to chat with you.
Job Title : Accounting & Finance Manager
Location : Al-Ṭūr, Janūb Sīnāʾ, Egypt
Salary : $ 27.03 per hour.
Company : Coty
Job Type : Full-Time
- Making judgments on engagements, such as assessing engagement risks, deciding which methods to pursue to reach a desired level of certainty, and analyzing evidence, necessitates independent thinking ability.
- Assist with the preparation of withholding tax, value-added tax, income tax, and other tax returns, as well as the related paperwork and schedules, in accordance with government regulations.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance to compare the company’s real performance to the business plans.
- Ability to develop accounting and financial processes and structures, as well as instill in the organization a Continuous Improvement culture.
- Communicate with various departments, debate business strategy, and make predictions regarding future events.
- Assist the company with financial guidance and suggestions..
- Anticipate bottlenecks, control escalation, plan for and make trade-offs, and strike a balance between business demands, technology, and procedural restrictions.
- Develop a measurement technique and key performance indicators (KPIs) for major events and activities.
- Financial reports, financial information, and recommendations for future actions should be provided to management.
- To establish efficient financial oversight, maintain communication with auditors.
- Microsoft Excel, Hyperion, and SAP are desired. Strong PC abilities and application knowledge are necessary.
- Knowledge of web-based collaboration software.
- A bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, or business administration, as well as a quantitatively focused degree, is necessary (MBA preferred).
- Ability to lead and develop the expertise and capabilities of financial teams.
- The ideal candidate will possess both a strong sense of leadership and a strong desire to learn and develop.