26 May 2023
Full-Time Accountant II – General Accounting – Kibungan
We’re looking for a general accountant that can double-check figures, postings, and paperwork. In line with policies and procedures, organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash, and currency equivalents. Computerized financial data is recorded, stored, accessed, and/or analyzed.
Job Title : Accountant II – General Accounting
Location : Kibungan, Benguet Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 27.37 per hour.
Company : Robert Half
Job Type : Full-Time
- Paylocity is a software program that is used to evaluate and process bi-weekly payroll.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business administration, as well as relevant professional experience, are all required prerequisites.
- Collaborate with employees of the Club, Development staff, service suppliers, and vendors.
- Daily recording methods, month-end close, and the deployment of suitable internal controls are all essential to assure the accuracy and integrity of financial statements.
- Account reconciliations and adjustments to the general ledger as needed.
- Prior expertise with ERP systems, particularly Oracle, is essential.
- It is essential to have a 3-5 year general accounting background.
- Federal and state government cost guidelines are well-known.
- Handle online vendor payments on a weekly basis.
- Grant administration is facilitated by monthly billing and grant revenue and spending tracking.
- Excellent verbal, writing, and presenting abilities are required in this field.
- Ability to fulfil a wide range of deadlines and prioritize a wide range of projects.
- Excellent computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office, are needed.
- The candidate must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with individuals both on-site and remotely, including across time zones.