26 May 2023
Full-Time Account Manager – Haroonabad
An Advertising Account Manager will be responsible for maximizing the return on investment of Company’s ad buys by managing and analyzing traffic, helping advertisers with their campaign needs, and uploading and optimizing internal creatives.
Job Title : Account Manager
Location : Haroonabad, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 28.99 per hour.
Company : Vimeo
Job Type : Full-Time
- Accomplish or surpass the quarterly revenue targets and other goals set for you by the leadership team.
- Use analytics and technology to monitor the efficacy of campaigns while talking with these advertisers and coordinating with other parts of the organization.
- Maintaining our present advertiser relationships will depend on our ability to quickly develop a personal connection with each of our customers and to find ways to generate revenue.
- Represent Company online and in person in order to establish and manage business partnerships.
- Make sure the company is charging a high price and using aggressive marketing methods to get the best possible return on investment from its various traffic sources.
- being able to handle complex interactions involving a wide variety of traffic sources (email, social media, native content, listicles, paid search marketing, and so on) and providing helpful solutions to the problems they encounter.
- Assist the management group in bringing on new, major advertising clients, and carry out other duties related to business growth and sales.
- Leverage your knowledge to start bringing on more complex, high-value customers who present more formidable market issues.
- Managing client expectations by outlining the timing and financial ramifications of requests for scope changes. Managing implementation, delivery, and execution of program promise.
- promoting the usage of our proprietary advertising technology, Companion, and driving platform adoption among your clients.
- experienced in gathering, outlining, and presenting to internal stakeholder’s client requirements.
- Ad management experience on Google AdWords, Amazon, or a similar platform is preferred.
- At least one year of experience managing digital marketing programs, preferably in the e-commerce sector; demonstrated success with paid advertising and digital strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree recommended in marketing, communications, business, or a related discipline.
- expertise with Adobe’s Creative Suite is a plus, but proficiency with Microsoft Office is required.