18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Account Manager, Financial Services Advertising – Sūhāj
You will be the main point of contact between the client and our Creative and Advertising departments. You will act as a client champion within the company, promoting our services and vetting pitches to make sure they are compliant, legal, and in line with the client’s brand.
Job Title : Account Manager, Financial Services Advertising
Location : Sūhāj, Sūhāj, Egypt
Salary : $ 30.63 per hour.
Company : THE QUARTO GROUP
Job Type : Full-Time
- Help manage our current advertisement contracts by getting to know our clients on a personal level and spotting opportunities for growth in revenue.
- Advocating for the usage of our internal advertising technology, Companion, and driving client acceptance of the platform.
- counting on your expertise as you take on bigger, riskier clients facing more market challenges
- Maintaining client satisfaction by communicating the timeframe and financial repercussions of requested changes to the program’s scope.
- Meet and surpass the leadership team’s other objectives and quarterly revenue standards.
- the ability to steer relationships across a wide variety of traffic sources (email, social media, native content, curated lists, paid search, etc.) and provide them with effective answers to their most pressing problems.
- Utilize analytics and tech to track campaign performance while successfully consulting with these advertisers and working with numerous organizational departments.
- You should make sure that the company is offering the best possible return on investment (ROI) for all of its traffic sources, both organic and paid.
- To recruit and manage commercial partnerships, represent the company both in person and online.
- Facilitate the acquisition of new, valuable advertising clients by working with company leadership to do basic business development and sales tasks.
- Digital marketing program management experience of at least one year, with track record in paid advertising and digital strategy in the e-commerce industry.
- Adept at using the Microsoft Office suite; familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Extensive background in understanding customer needs and articulating those needs to internal stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Ad management and campaign execution experience with Amazon, Google, or a similar platform is necessary.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or a related field is preferred.