25 May 2023
Full-Time Account Executive/Senior Account Executive – Muharraq
We’re looking for an Account Executive that is a trailblazer in all they do. This individual must be a competent salesman who succeeds through ethics and meeting the demands of customers. In exchange, you will have the opportunity to market a very unique corporate product and grow your portfolio. The Account Executive creates strategically feasible and well-planned sales opportunities with accounts/customers based on a goal established.
Job Title : Account Executive/Senior Account Executive
Location : Muharraq, Muharraq, Bahrain
Salary : $ 23.44 per hour.
Company : Viant
Job Type : Full-Time
- Utilize consultative sales techniques that may successfully overcome client objections in order to increase sales inside the designated territory. A successful expansion of a new business involves good public relations and community networking.
- Shared culture of diversity and respect: Create a collaborative, trust-based working environment where communication style variances are taken into consideration as well as the viewpoints of others being acknowledged and respected. At all times, be a living example of Search Advertising’s commitment to diversity and inclusion. Encourage people to learn from one another and so help them succeed.
- Manage the ongoing requirement to comprehend interconnected technologies and stay up to date on new possibilities as corporate technology increase and evolve. Discover, train, and grow indirect sales channels.
- Manage actionable customer and joint business strategies (where applicable). Know your consumers’ wants and ambitions. Make a strategy to seize these chances. A customer-approved plan. Manage quarterly. Use accounting techniques. Gives participant commitment.
- Working with the right field management, set prices for quotes and bids that are in line with the company’s financial goals. Keep an eye on how much of the market your competitors have, how much they charge, and what else they have to offer.
- Growing existing client connections into new business units, IT groups, and divisions; identifying and contacting potential new accounts
- Maintain your client connections to keep them pleased, extend their contracts, and offer them additional items and services.
- Prospecting, cold calling, proposing prospects, and creating contacts help the outside sales staff create new income. Big and small businesses have long-term customer relationships.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the internal account management team as well as the extended team members in relation to the strategic goals of the client and any escalated service concerns.
- Assist the client’s sales, operations, and executive teams in achieving customer satisfaction.
- Candidates must be able to communicate well in both written and spoken form. ” It is essential to have exceptional presenting abilities since these types of communication are used in many sales operations. Effective communication in front of big groups of C-level executives is an absolute need.
- To come up with a solution and a plan and put them into action, you need to be driven and able to gather client resources.
- Utilizes information to persuade, instruct, and inspire others to attain a goal. This individual is prepared to apply our sales stage strategy to ensure maximum profit from every chance generated, and communicates this knowledge.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred, but we will consider individuals with similar work experience and a high school diploma or GED equivalent as an acceptable substitute for a bachelor’s degree.
- In the last five years, I’ve sold significant technical accounts, including managed services, data center services, cloud-based software as a service solutions, consulting, and hardware/software solutions.