18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Account Executive, Enterprise – Pusa
We need a pioneering Account Executive. This salesman must be skilled, honest, and customer-focused. You’ll offer a unique enterprise product and expand your portfolio. The Account Executive explores sales possibilities with accounts/customers.
Job Title : Account Executive, Enterprise
Location : Pusa, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 22.94 per hour.
Company : The Avon Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Internal and external team members’ activities in connection to the client’s objectives and any issues that have been made will be overseen by an account manager on a day-to-day basis.
- In order to ensure customer happiness, a high likelihood of contract renewal, and the extension of the client’s relationship with that customer through the sale of other services, manage the customer connections entrusted to you.
- New business is generated by referrals, solution selling, cold calls, prospecting, territory planning, and client relationship development. Long-term client connections with big and small enterprises.
- Other responsibilities as assigned. Manage communication and internal coordination of the client’s sales support infrastructure: sales support, operations, and executive team.
- Set up and run effective Customer Plans and Joint Business Plans (where applicable). Learn about the needs, problems, and goals/objectives of your customers. Make a plan to take advantage of these chances. Plan approved by the client. Quarterly management. Execute account plans. Ensures that people will follow through.
- Maintain communication with the relevant field management in order to develop pricing for estimates and bids that is in line with the company’s overall financial goals. Keep abreast of what your rivals are doing in terms of market share, price, services, and so on.
- Finding and connecting potential new customers; extending and enhancing existing customer relationships;
- To develop an inclusive work environment that honors and respects various communication styles, the business must promote tolerance and mutual respect. Always model Search Advertising’s inclusive and diverse culture. Help others attain their objectives by learning from them.
- The ever-changing nature of business technology necessitates an on-going effort to remain abreast of new developments in the field. Indirect sales channels should be identified, trained, and developed.
- Boost sales activity within the allotted zone by using consultative sales approaches that are able to effectively overcome objections raised by customers. The growth of a new firm requires strong public relations as well as community networking in order to be successful.
- In order to build and implement a solution and a plan, you must be motivated and able to marshal client resources.
- Even though a four-year college degree is preferred, we will also hire people with the same amount of work experience and a high school diploma or GED.
- Written and vocal communication abilities are required. Many sales operations are confined to these types of communication, hence considerable competency is required. Presenting convincingly and easily to C-level decision makers is required.
- A minimum of five years’ worth of expertise selling to major technical clients, including but not limited to managed services, data center services, cloud-based software as a service solutions, consulting, and hardware/software solutions.
- An expert uses knowledge to persuade, teach, and inspire others to accomplish a goal. Our sales stage technique is ready for implementation to ensure maximum revenue from every opportunity developed and distributed with this information.