26 May 2023
Full-Time Account Executive, Enterprise Accounts – Port Said
Looking for a dynamic, high-performer account executive who has had two years’ sales experience and is comfortable presenting in front of groups. Customer book management and aggressive outreach to guarantee client satisfaction/retention will be part of your responsibilities, as will a constant search for new business. For this position, we are looking for someone who has experience producing new leads, closing sales, and who likes outbound prospecting in a competitive industry.
Job Title : Account Executive, Enterprise Accounts
Location : Port Said, Būr Saʿīd, Egypt
Salary : $ 23.4 per hour.
Company : Publicis Groupe
Job Type : Full-Time
- Boost sales activity within the allotted zone by using consultative sales approaches that are able to effectively overcome objections raised by customers. The growth of a new firm requires strong public relations as well as community networking in order to be successful.
- Strong planning for customers and partners: Create and keep up-to-date high-quality, actionable customer plans and joint business plans (where applicable). Show that you have a deep understanding of customer needs, problems/worries, and goals/objectives. Make a plan of action to take advantage of these chances. Plan reached with customer. Review with management every three months. In charge of carrying out all agreed-upon Account Plans. Makes sure that everyone follows through.
- Referrals, solutions selling, cold calls, prospecting, territory planning, and client relationship development are ways to generate new business. Builds long-term collaborations with big and small enterprises.
- Shared culture of diversity and respect: Create a collaborative, trust-based working environment where communication style variances are taken into consideration as well as the viewpoints of others being acknowledged and respected. At all times, be a living example of Search Advertising’s commitment to diversity and inclusion. Encourage people to learn from one another and so help them succeed.
- Manage assigned customer connections to make sure that customers are happy, that contracts are likely to be renewed, and that the client’s relationship with the customer grows by selling them more services.
- Working with field managers, price quotes and bids to meet the company’s financial objectives. Monitor your competition’s market share, pricing, and other products.
- Direct the activities of the internal Account Management team and members of the extended team as they relate to the strategic goals of the client and problems with service that have gotten worse.
- Help the client’s sales support, operations, and executive teams make sure customers are happy. You may also be given other tasks.
- Expanding partnerships – increasing existing client connections into new business units, IT groups, and divisions; contacting possible new accounts
- When it comes to keeping up with changes in company technology, it’s important to stay up with the ever-changing landscape. Locate, hire, and train employees to work in non-direct sales roles.
- Utilizes information to persuade, instruct, and inspire others to attain a goal. This individual is prepared to apply our sales stage strategy to ensure maximum profit from every chance generated, and communicates this knowledge.
- At least 5 years of successful sales experience with large technical accounts. Proven expertise in managed services, data center services, Cloud-IaaS, consulting, and hardware/software solutions.
- A bachelor’s degree is recommended, but candidates with similar work-related experience and a high school diploma or its equivalent in the form of a general equivalency diploma (GED) will also be considered.
- Candidates must have excellent writing and vocal communication abilities. Exceptional presenting abilities are required for many sales operations that rely only on these modes of communication. It’s a must to be able to speak confidently and easily in front of a big group of C-level executives.
- In order to build and implement a solution and a plan, you must be motivated and able to marshal client resources.