Full-Time Account Director – Future Opportunity – Bareilly
If you are an Account Director with a passion for acquiring new customers, we want to hear from you. In this position, you’ll be responsible for providing client and thought leadership throughout the entirety of the business development process, from the initial discovery of a client’s business needs and objectives to the actual execution of winning processes by leading cross-functional pitch teams. Successful candidates will have a passion for technology, a history in digital marketing, and agency service delivery experience. The ideal Account Director is a highly motivated, collaborative, and outgoing leader who is liked by clients, offers strategic advice, and can successfully lead our engagement teams.
Job Title : Account Director – Future Opportunity
Location : Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 52.11 per hour.
Company : LiveRamp
Job Type : Full-Time
- In order to maximize sales efforts, collaborate with the Marketing Services team to develop and provide clients with innovative solutions.
- Manage all aspects of the sales communication and negotiating process, including the timely delivery of accurate business estimates, projections, and administrative documentation, and keep upper management updated on progress.
- Conceive of, plan, and implement many solutions that show the client what they can achieve.
- Foster, grow, and sustain connections with important advertising agency and client decision-makers.
- increasing revenue through the selling of multi-channel bundles that incorporate video, social media, print, the web, mobile devices, and live events.
- Use marketing and sales materials, graphic presentations, research reports, and data for sales assistance to help customers understand the company’s message.
- Find prospects within the predetermined target verticals, interact with them, and move toward a successful close.
- The creation of annual and quarterly business plans can be used to steer revenue growth and strategy throughout a client portfolio.
- Successful individual sales contributor capable of prospecting and selling into the mid-market with a high level of proficiency.
- Share updates on accounts, proposals, personnel changes, etc. with key internal stakeholders (such as split partners, finance, marketing, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills, as well as the ability to work effectively with others in both individual and group settings.
- Must be results-oriented, take the necessary actions to accomplish objectives, and assume responsibility for circumstances as necessary.
- Outside sales experience with integrated platforms is a must, and you should have at least two to four years of it.
- a history of providing quality work on time and following up on any issues that arise.
- Capable of working on multiple projects at once, prioritizing tasks, and keeping track of time effectively while maintaining high standards of quality in all output.