17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Accessibility Consultant (Architectural/Engineering) – Caramoan
We’re looking for an Engineering Consultant to join our team! As an Engineering Consultant, you’ll work in a team with some of the finest in the industry, including lawyers, accountants, engineers, and scientists, to quantify and prove cash-generating tax benefits that help companies grow. You will immediately benefit your customers and have a significant impact on their bottom line.
Job Title : Accessibility Consultant (Architectural/Engineering)
Location : Caramoan, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 82.2 per hour.
Company : Camunda
Job Type : Full-Time
- The design and implementation of environmental tests requires instrumentation and test execution.
- The organization provides environmental compliance examinations and corrective methods to assist clients meet all state and federal criteria.
- Develop environmental compliance strategies and permits for hazardous waste, storm water, and wastewater programs in collaboration with the firm.
- Identifying exposures with considerable loss potential, investigating cause/effect of big losses, and management strategies
- Analyzing and applying improvement strategies in manufacturing companies to boost asset dependability, decrease costs, and expand production capacities.
- Current market trends, company demands, and problem assessments should all be considered while providing high-quality technological solutions.
- Design and analysis are guided by supervisors who also provide feedback on their progress, and all of their work is checked for accuracy and completeness. Involved in the functional management stage of the project (internal and external).
- Inquire into and propose new platform features and capabilities that will have an impact on operations, support our self-service technology strategy, and enhance the associate experience.
- Our customers’ asset managers, maintenance engineers, and reliability engineers
- Create a strategy and resources to encourage the adoption of Formal with the Product Marketing and Product Engineering teams.
- Engineer experience with the ServiceNow technology platform or an equivalent Service Management technology platform of three to five years.
- Establish and optimize team structures, meeting cadences, and escalation procedures to improve team communication and responsibility.
- Expertise and a demonstrated track record in the development of packaging solutions for electronic enclosures and sub-assemblies, as well as the ability to detect gaps in the product and/or package design of third parties
- You must understand a company’s demands and come up with creative ideas, and you must exert influence over the best course of action.
- Forceful verbal and written communication skills to share technical information and ideas at all user and market/business levels. Complementary presentation skills to get customers interested, share information, and move things forward.