26 May 2023
Full-Time 3D Technical Animator – Mandi Bahauddin
We’re seeking to expand our Animation department by hiring a new employee! This Animator will be able to handle both character and battle animation in a small and agile team. Comedic timing and dynamic poses are required for this job. Mocap recording and cleaning are also required. A timed animation exam is required for candidates to exhibit their skills.
Job Title : 3D Technical Animator
Location : Mandi Bahauddin, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 29.77 per hour.
Company : HireArt
Job Type : Full-Time
- Creative director, graphic designer, and others cooperate to pre-visualize the final product. This includes storyboards, live-action footage, and 3D blocking.
- Develop convincing, smooth, and appropriate character animations for a variety of intellectual properties (IPs) in a single, coherent style. Efficiently rig and skin figures in line with the technological restrictions of mobile games.
- Correct and change vendor-supplied animations/rigs/skin weights as necessary. Resolve technical issues with animation and rigging with the help of the art and engineering teams.
- Maya is a powerful tool for creating animations that can be directed. assist the director in creating animation that is consistent with the show’s visual style, Make sure that you adhere to established file management, project management, and version control procedures.
- independently troubleshoot and solve difficulties, Exhibit creative vision and effectively build upon the provided art direction There is a requirement for deformations, procedural modeling, and animation.
- Make realistic simulations of clothing and hair for characters. Produce shot work by creating simulations, animations, and final animations of fabric. Achieve art direction for a photo by solving challenges creatively.
- Regular industry research, product assessments, and training in the usage of cutting-edge computer software applications can help you gain new knowledge and abilities. Always be kind and considerate to your colleagues.
- We need to create, generate, and manage animations that bring our game world to life in order to make the game experience immersive and fun. Create new animations from scratch to add to and support the character movement sets you already have.
- By keeping time under control and keeping track of production, you can meet all of your deadlines and milestones. Maintain effective communication with those responsible for the creative process and production.
- Collaborate with the team responsible for character art, the designers of the system, and the engineers to develop and generate animation assets. Collaborate with various technical teams in order to build run-time animation pipelines for characters.
- A thorough grasp of cinematic staging, blocking, cinematography, and editing is desirable. Experience in the construction of scenes, shots, cameras, and characters is a bonus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Visualization, or Computer Animation needed (Recent graduates considered).
- Strong awareness of the basic concepts and practices of traditional animation, the ability to exhibit an extraordinary visual and technical mastery of animation mechanics, and Proficient in the animation of gaming, with the ability to animate at a very high degree of quality and making use of a variety of different approaches and styles.
- Strong technical background in animation pipelines and processes, with 2+ years in the industry experience Stylized 2D figures must be swiftly rigged and animated.
- 1-3 years of experience in this industry is required for previsualizations, preliminary layouts, and/or characters for computer-generated animation. Having the ability to use Maya is a bonus, but I’m also a big fan of rough layouts and stories.