27 May 2023
Full-Time 3D Animation – Animator – Mirpur
We’re seeking for an Animator to help us create the most dynamic and engaging in-game cinematic experiences possible. Character animators that are interested in creating epic moments, developing expressive characters, and generating responsive, interesting gameplay are encouraged to apply to our project. An Animator will work closely with the team to produce gorgeous and memorable in-game moments.
Job Title : 3D Animation – Animator
Location : Mirpur, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan
Salary : $ 30.49 per hour.
Company : The Mill
Job Type : Full-Time
- The ability to rig and skin characters rapidly helps you to generate convincing, fluid, and suitable character animations from different IPs.
- independently troubleshoot and solve difficulties, Exhibit creative vision and effectively build upon the provided art direction There is a requirement for deformations, procedural modeling, and animation.
- Make clothing and hair simulations and other character effects. Finalize and simulate the animation of the fabric for use in the creation of the shot. Achieve art direction for a shot via creative problem solving.
- To get a pre-visualization of the final product, the creative director, the graphic designer and others involved in the project collaborate with them. Storyboards, live-action video, and 3D blocking are all examples of this kind of production.
- Work in conjunction with the team responsible for character art, as well as the designers and engineers of the system, to guarantee coherence in the animation assets’ concept, production, and execution. Work in tandem with the technical teams to develop run-time character animation pipelines and methods.
- The animation industry favors Maya. When working with the animation director, be sure to follow all of the regular procedures for managing files, projects, and versions.
- Get new knowledge and skills by doing regular research on the industry, evaluating products, and getting training on how to use the latest computer software. Treat your teammates with respect and kindness at all times.
- Self-evaluate your progress and use time management skills and software that keeps track of your work to meet deadlines and milestones. Talk to the creative and production staff, as well as your coworkers, in a way that is clear and polite.
- Build and maintain the animations that will bring our game world to life in order to provide an engaging, immersive gaming experience. New characters may be animated from scratch, while old characters can be supported and expanded upon.
- Animate, rig, and skin weights given by the vendor as required. Collaborate with art and engineering teams to tackle technical issues, such as animation and rigging.
- Animator who is skilled technically and has at least two years of experience working in the industry, as well as the ability to rig and animate styled 2D figures swiftly.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer graphics, or computer animation required (Recent graduates considered).
- Composing scenes, shots, cameras, and people is a bonus; cinematic staging, blocking, cinematography, and editing are all helpful.
- Pre-visualizations, preliminary layouts, and/or characters for computer-generated animation need 1-3 years of experience. The ability to work with Maya is a bonus, but I have a strong interest in rough layout and a passion for telling stories.
- Accomplished visual/technical knowledge of animation mechanics with a strong grasp of conventional animation ideas and basics With extensive experience in gaming animation, he can produce high-quality animations while using a wide range of techniques/styles.